Saturday, April 29, 2006

Apart from people I love everything about life...



Landscapes, gardens, parks, wildlife most beautiful things that surround me and if they are not around, i create them (!) or go find them.

Through the years I have taken a lot of pictures of nature-mostly landscapes (natural and artificial) plants and flowers from my garden, homes- mine, friends and family and through here would like to share/chronicle them in a casual way for those who are curious or interested.

I finally found the time to do this and share it with you guys...

First pictures of course are ZigZag Road or Kennon Road and a view of Mt Sto Tomas, my first ever mountaineering experience in Baguio City Philippines, my hometown. They were taken on my latest trip in February 2006. I have travelled up and down Kennon Road so many many times before that I always feel excited when I approach it as I am very near family and home and the cool air and the smell of pine trees are better than any manmade perfume in the world... ahhhh....